- THINK FOR YOURSELF.. very confident people know what they are doing is right, usually because they created an original thought rather than attempting to reproduce from an external source.
- MAKE A LIST OF SPECIAL TALENTS YOU HAVE.. or things you do that are good. Focusing on your attributes helps distract you from those parts of yourself that you think are flawed. It dons't have to be a specific skill or activity either; it can be an approach or an attitude that champion through life. Do you always stay calm, cool and collected, even in hurried situations? Are you very patient with people? do you always see the humorous side of things? ARE YOU ALWAYS THERE FOR YOUR FRIENDS????
- FIND YOUR PASSION... whether it's baton twirling, martial arts, classic cars, musicianship, or basket weaving, you will feel confident pursuing that endeavor by recognising what you enjoy doing the most. More importantly, you'll be enjoying your progress.
- CHOOSE A ROLE MODEL.. whether someone close to you, or someone famous. Think of the qualities that the role model displays, whether physical, emotional, moral and spiritual.
- ACCEPT COMPLIMENTS GRACEFULLY... don't roll your eyes and say, "yeah right", or shrug it off. Take it to heart and respond positively (Thank you) and a smile works well. Know that you have important things to say and do. When you feel strongly about something, speak loudly and clearly and make eye contact with people. BE YOURSELF!!!!
P/S : gOOd lUcK!!!
|oUr BiG dAy!!!|